Which Doctor Should You See for Severe Food Allergies?

I’ve seen my fair share of doctors for severe food allergies, between looking for help for myself and my two kids with FPIES (a rare type of severe food allergy). There are several types of specialists that can diagnose and treat severe food allergies, such as allergists, immunologists, and gastroenterologists. These doctors specialize in different … Read more